ABP Studio is a cross-platform desktop application for ABP developers.
It is well integrated to the ABP Framework and aims to provide a comfortable development environment for you by automating things, providing insights about your solution, making develop, run and deploy your solutions much easier.
Create New Solutions
You can create from simple applications to modular monolith or microservice solutions easily with a lot of options. You get a full production-ready base software solution for your business.
Architect Your Solutions
Build monolith-modular and microservice solution structures easier by creating modules or services and establishing relations between them. You can also install or uninstall pre-built application modules.
Explore Your Solution
ABP Studio shows a high-level view of components in your solution and the modules your solution depends on. You can explore entities, services, HTTP APIs and much more without needing to open your codebase.
Run Multi-Application or Microservice Solutions in a Breeze
- Run one, multiple or all services with a single click. In this way, it is very easy to stop a service, run it in Visual Studio to test or debug.
- See a list of services, view real-time HTTP Request and exception counts for each service.
- See all details of all HTTP requests coming to any service.
- Explore exception details as real-time in any service, easily filter and search.
- Show the application logs, filter by log level or search by text..
- Browse the UI of your application without leaving the solution runner.
Integrate to your Kubernetes Cluster
- Connect your local development environment to a local or remote Kubernetes cluster, where that cluster already runs your microservice solution.
- Access any service in Kubernetes with their service name as DNS, just like they are running in your local computer.
- Intercept any service in that cluster, so all the traffic to the intercepted service is automatically redirected to your service that is running in your local machine. When your service needs to use any service in Kubernetes, the traffic is redirected back to the cluster, just like your local service is running inside the Kubernetes.
Leave your contact information to get informed and try it first when ABP Studio has been launched.
Planned preview release date: Q4 of 2023.