This module provides the audit log reporting UI for the auditing infrastructure. Allows to search, filter and show audit log entries.
An audit log entry consists of critical data about each client request:
- URL, Browser, IP address, client name,
- The user,
- HTTP method, HTTP return status code,
- Success/failure, exception details if available,
- Request execution duration,
- The entities have been created, deleted or updated in this request (with changed properties).
Audit log system can be controlled by class, method, entity and property levels. The screenshots below show some details of a simple audit log: