Manage tenants, editions and features to create your multi-tenant / SaaS application.
This module is used to create Software as a Service (SaaS) applications based on a multi-tenant architecture.
- Allows to manage tenants where a tenant is a customer of your application.
- Allows to create editions where an edition can have a different feature set of your application then assigned to the tenants.
- Features can be assigned to editions as well as individual tenants.
- Provides an elastic database infrastructure: A tenant can have a separate database, some or all tenants can share one or more databases.
- Provides a Subscription system for Tenants to subscribe to Tenants with payments.
Tenant page is used to manage tenants in the system.
Tenant editing modal:
Manage the tenant connection string:
Editions page is used to manage the editions in your SaaS application:
An edition is sometimes called as a package for SaaS applications.
Feature selection for a tenant or edition.
- A feature is a value of your application provided to tenants.
- Once you define your features, they will appear in this UI, so you can arrange features per edition or tenant.
- The tenant will have all the features of the edition it belongs to while you can customize it in the tenant level.