Publish your technical documentation with a clean and professional UI.
This module is used to create technical documentation web sites;
- Built-in GitHub integration: Directly write and manage documents on GitHub.
- Versioning support directly integrated to GitHub releases.
- Supports multi-language (with fallback support to the default language).
- Supports the Markdown and HTML formats.
- Provides a navigation and an outline section.
- Allows to host multiple projects documentation in a single application.
- Links to the file on GitHub, so anyone can easily contribute by clicking to the Edit link.
- In addition to the GitHub source, allows to simply use a folder as the documentation source.
ABP Framework uses this module to host its documentation. See docs.abp.io. A screenshot from the ABP documentation:
This module is free and open source.